About KMS Air Duct Cleaning
KMS has been in business for over 30 years. Starting with residential customers, we built our organization by guaranteeing quality service at a low cost. KMS consistently delivers on this pledge.
KMS is a Minneapolis, MN licensed, bonded and insured business dedicated to providing high quality, specialized service to all our residential and commercial customers.
KMS values its employees and the service they provide. Each of our technicians undergoes a nation-wide and state background check and drug test before they begin working, ensuring that only the best people work in our customers’ homes and buildings. Our employees are, also, bonded and insured so customers can feel comfortable having our technicians in their homes, even if they aren’t home.
KMS believes well-trained employees deliver the best customer service. Each technician undergoes rigorous, detailed training, ensuring they abide by worldwide HVAC system cleaning standards and they stay current on new standards, equipment, and processes. KMS has
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS), Technicians
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians
- Asbestos Certified Technicians
- Certified Lead Abatement Technicians
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Water Damage Restoration Certified Technicians
- Microbial Remediation Certified and Licensed Technicians – Vent Systems Mold Remediator
- Project Management Institute Certified Project Management Professional
- Infection Control Risk Assessment for Construction
KMS Air Duct Cleaning has more NADCA certified air duct cleaning technicians than anyone in the United States.
Certifications and Memberships
KMS employees have, also, been provided security clearances to work in airports, hospitals, plus state and county governmental agencies.
- Endorsed by Angie’s List
- Proud of its AAA Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- KMS is SBA 8A certified.
KMS has the following licenses and memberships
- Minneapolis TLIC22408 Heating A/C Ventilating class B
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority Section 3 Certified
- Minneapolis LI08 50052 Duct/Hood Cleaner License
- Member of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)
- National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Minnesota Department of Health Asbestos Contractor License
- AGC – Associated General Contractors
- TGB – Targeted Group Business
- CERT Certification Program Certified– Minneapolis/Saint Paul
- Minnesota United Certification Program Certified
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry Residential Building Contractor License BC663619